Wednesday, May 1, 2013

third year film!!


it's finally here! the reason i haven't been alive on the internet for months! this is my little film baby that could not have happened without the aid of my amazing (!) film workshop teacher, brigette jimenez, the awesome people in my film workshop, and of course the ever supportive and talented ben, kari, and tammy. not to mention jacob and bo for helping me understand after effects and getting iced tea with me from von's in the wee hours of the morn. and of course all my other amazing teachers that helped me out along the way.

i did backgrounds in photoshop and animated in flash (which only crashed and deleted scenes once or twice). the awesome music was composed by elliott goldkind, and my sound design was by mitchell hampton! i hope you guys like it :)

5 comments: